All international flights arrive at Incheon International Airport (IIA) except certain flights from Japan and China. From IIA, you can either take a connecting flight to Daegu or transfer to the nearby Gimpo Airport (domestic airport) by bus (40 min.). It takes only one hour to Daegu International Airport from Incheon by plane.
Take a train from IIA to Seoul Train Station (approx. 60-minutes). The train from Seoul to Daegu takes 1 hour and 40 minutes by the KTX high-speed train, 3 hours and 20 minutes by Saemaeul, and 4 hours by Mugunghwa.
- There are two train stations in Daegu: Daegu Station, near downtown; and Dongdaegu Station, located in the eastern part of Daegu.
- Please note that Saemaul train and KTX only stop at Dongdaegu Station.
- You can purchase a ticket at the Railroad Travel Information Center at IIA
- Location : Passenger Terminal 1st Floor, next to Exit 7 at IIA
- Business hours : 9:00∼21:00 every day
- Phone : 02 3149-2973/032-741-7788
By Express Bus
It takes 5 hours and 30 min. to Dongdaegu Express Bus Terminal.
- Location : Bus Stop No. 10C in front of the Passenger Terminal Building
- Departure times :
- 06:40, 07:20, 07:50, 08:30, 09:00, 09:30, 10:10, 10:40, 11:20, 11:50, 12:20, 12:50, 13:30, 13:50, 14:10, 14:50, 15:40, 16:20, 17:00, 17:20, 17:40, 18:10, 18:40, 19:10, 19:20, 19:40, 20:10, 20:40, 21:10 (22:00, 22:30 late night bus)
- You may purchase bus ticket and information at the passenger terminal arrival floor by the Transportation Information counter located at exit 2, 4, 9 and 13.