2015 Students English Speaking Competition of Korean National Heritage
‘The Cultural Heritage Administration’ and ‘International Exchange & Cultural Promotion Institute’ will be held 「2015 Students English Speaking Competition of Korean National Heritage」
If you are interested in the cultural heritage of Korea, don’t miss this golden opportunity.
- 2015. 11. 14.(SAT) 13:00~17:00 * Contest for the Finals
❍ Holding Place
- The Auditorium of SEOUL BAEKJE MUSEUM
❍ Hosted by
- C.H.A (The Cultural Heritage Administration)
- I.C.I (International Exchange & Cultural Promotion Institute)
❍ Sponsored by
- EBS(Educational Broadcasting System)
- SEOUL BAEKJE MUSEUM
- Elementary, Middle and High School Students
- College Students (Including International, Exchange students)
❍ Participatory Methods
- Individual / Team(In pairs)
※ Submit the application form under the school principal of the permission.
- State-designated Cultural Property
- Cities & Provinces - designated Cultural Property
|※ How to interpret
☞ Choose a subject for story-telling, compose contents and have a presentation
․By informing the audience of the excellent Spirit of Korea with the story of historical
figures, events, and cultures. You should not only attract the attention of the audience
with Korean history but also inspire patriotism as a non-governmental person.
❍ Semi Final and the Finals (Speech in 5mins)
||PERIOD & DATE
|The Application period of the preliminary round
|The Finalist Announcing
|The Finals & Awards
||․Announcement of Awardee after competition
❍ Request Form ※ Attached below
❍ Script (Both English & Korean): HWP file, font size 13
❍ UCC Video file for Semi Final (WMA or AVI, less than 100MB/5mins)
❍ How to submit it : Upload on Webhard / Post / Personal Visit
|☞ Webhard : http://www.webhard.co.kr/ ID/PW : iciworld/1234
(GUEST Folder → Upload → Make a new personal Folder
; Name - School name – Grade/year)
ex. Michael Jackson_Seoul Uni_2
☞ Post : 137-13, Bukchon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea
※ In the case of Post or Personal Visit, You need to submit the file with
CD/USB! They are required to arrive before the deadline (Oct 20th, 18:00)
- Understanding of Heritage, English Expressions, Originality of the Story, Leadership, etc.
- Judges: Professionals of Heritage, English Education, International exchange
❍ Semi Final : Evaluation of Video
- Application : 2015. 10. 12.(Mon) ~ 10. 20.(Tue) 18:00
- The Finalist Announcing : 2015. 10. 30.(금)
Notice on web - CHA(www.cha.go.kr
※ the Finalists : 20 individuals(or Teams)
- Each 5 teams (Elementary / Middle / High / College)
※ Copyright & Portrait rights will belong to the hosts.
❍ The Finals : Speech (English Speaking)
- Date : 2015. 11. 14.(SAT) / 13:00~17:00
- Holding Place : SEOUL BAEKJE MUSEUM (in Olympic Park, Songpa-gu, Seoul)
- Subject : 20 individuals(or Team) passing the semi final
- Presentation : In 5 minutes
6. Award & Prize Money
Commendation of Head of CHA
Commendation of Head of CHA
Commendation of Head of EBS
Commendation of Head of ICI
||Three best teachers - Award from Head of CHA and ￦ 100,000 each
7. THE OTHERS
❍ Copyrighted Public Records Notes
- If you use the 3rd person’s works for your work, you have to be allowed to use the author’s property right or turn over it. It makes you would not be in legal trouble.
- All applicants should agree that the hosts and sponsors can use the intellectual property right & author’s moral right for the prize-winning work.
❍ We don’t make public the detailed standards of Evaluation.
❍ If you have more questions, do not hesitate to call ICI.
* Attached papers
1. Application Form (1 copy)
2. Contest Form for Intellectual Property Right & Author’s Moral
Right Use (1 copy)