On-Campus Housing (Dormitory)
The dormitory accommodates 2,451 students in 1,095 rooms in seven buildings, which are Jinridong (Truth Building, C-CLIK House), Jungeuidong (Justice Building), Sarangdong (Love Building, KELI House and JIKU House). Mideumdong (Trust Building), Somangdong (Hope Building), Hyuprukdong (Cooperation Building) and Bongsadong(봉사동).
Most international students are accommodated in a double room in KELI (Keimyung English Language Institute) House, English only residence hall. All international students will be assigned Korean students as roommates. All dormitory rooms are furnished with a bunk bed, a desk and chair, a fan, a air conditioner and a wardrobe.
If you have any problems in dormitory, you can consult with the full-time live-in staff (native speaker of English) and residence assistant or consult the administration office.
※ Residence assistant contact : Tel. +82-53-580-8998
※ Administration office : Tel. +82-53-580-6881-4
You will receive one key to your room upon arrival at the dormitory. For security reasons, you are required to lock the door to your room at all times. Please return your key to the guard Office prior to your departure.
Telephone service is limited at the dormitory. It is free to receive calls and to make phone calls to the other rooms and the offices on campus. However, you should use public phone for local, distance and international calls. To call to the other dormitory rooms or to the International Affairs Office , please dial subscriber's number only. You can find the instruction on how to use public phone at the
- Reading room and seminar room
- Lounge with Internet access
- Shower room and washing space
※ Hot water is provided from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Laundry Machine In addition, central reading room, fitness center, table tennis courts, and store are housed in the Administration Building. There is a multi-purpose outdoor playground for soccer, baseball, etc.
- Meal times are scheduled as follows:
Meal times are scheduled as follows Weekdays Weekend Breakfast 7:00 - 9:00 8:00 - 9:00 Lunch No Service 12:00 - 1:00 Dinner 5:00 - 7:00 6:00 - 7:00
- Your mail will be available from the mailboxes on the wall at the ground floor of each building of the dormitory. You should arrange for your mail to be addressed as follows :
- Room Number
- Myunggyo Dormitory
- Keimyung University
- 1095 Dalgubeoldaero, Dalseo-Gu, Daegu, Korea 704-701
LAN Connection & Wi-Fi
You can connect your personal computer to the University network. LAN connection is available at your dormitory and network cables can be picked up at the residence assistant's office of your building. The assistant coordinator of the international affairs office can help you with your application for the LAN connection. Wi-Fi is also available.
Please feel free to visit.
- Inspections of rooms will be made throughout the year with/without prior notice and the purpose is to check that :
- The room is in an appropriate state for a cleaner to perform his/her duties.
- Health and safety regulations are observed at all times.
Vacation accommodation is available for international students during the summer and winter vacations. To facilitate cleaning and security, you will be required to move to a designated hall during the vacation period. Details will be provided after applications are received. Vacation accommodation will incur an extra cost, which will be announced at the end of each semester.